Fennemore is seeking a full-time BILLING CLERK to join our accounting department. This person will work in a team environment coordinating monthly billing processes in a high paced environment, including printing and distribution of prebills. This position interacts significantly with attorneys and staff to resolve issues while providing excellent customer service. The work schedule is Monday – Friday with partial remote work permitted after training.
- Process high volume of invoices and disperse appropriately;
- Distribute monthly prebills via print, email, and scan;
- Daily management of prebills and completion in a timely manner;
- Research and respond to high volume of email and phone inquiries;
- Work in Progress (WIP) management and client/mater reconciliation or analysis;
- Proactively addresses all billing issues;
- Assist with processing end of month reports and prebills;
- Overtime may be required during periods of high workload, flexibility in daily work schedule is required;
- Adheres to departmental/Firm goals and policies; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years related experience and High School diploma required.
- Elite Enterprise experience or legal accounting software experience preferred.
PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING TODAY
Fennemore is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all social, economic and ethnic groups, and individuals with disabilities, to apply to our positions. Fennemore is dedicated to maintaining an atmosphere that promotes the diversity of personal backgrounds, experiences, abilities, perspectives and ideas. If your experience and qualifications are close to what you see listed here – even if not a perfect match — please still consider applying. If you require assistance or need reasonable accommodations during any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Salary: $45,000 – $48,000/yr.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.