Jaskaran S. Gill
Jaskaran S. Gill
Jaskaran Gill is an associate attorney in our Business Litigation practice group who works out of our Fresno office. His practice is focused primarily in the areas of personal injury and civil litigation. Jas had represented plaintiffs pursuing tort claims in every facet of litigation, including a jury trial. He has also performed insurance defense work, conducted and defended depositions, attended mediations, and has represented clients in multiple bench trials.
With a neuroscience background, Jas initially worked as an EMT, but his passion for rational, critical and analytic thinking eventually led him to the legal profession. In his practice, he really enjoys solving problems – resolving cases favorably for his clients – and there is no other feeling in the world like getting successfully to the finish line, which make the grind of litigation all worth it.
A Golden State Warriors and Utah Jazz fan, Jas recharges his batteries by playing basketball and enjoying the outdoors. Newly engaged, his fiancé is also on a path to becoming an attorney.
- J.D., Valedictorian, San Joaquin College of Law
- Executive Editor, San Joaquin Agricultural Law Review
- B.S., University of California, Los Angeles
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Experienced, forward-thinking advocates who go beyond the expected for clients in dispute prevention and resolution.
Awards and Honors
- Witkin Awards for Academic Excellence, Issued by Witkin Legal Institute, May 2017
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Adjunct Law Professor, San Joaquin College of Law, August 2022 – Present
- Member, Fresno County Bar Association
- Professor for an Advanced Research and Writing Course
Articles and Presentations
- Groundwater Managed: California Takes Its First Step Towards Groundwater Sustainability, San Joaquin Agricultural Law Review, Volume 25 · Oct 1, 2016