PRACTICE GROUP ASSISTANT
Fennemore has an excellent opportunity in our Fresno, CA office for a full-time PRACTICE GROUP ASSISTANT to join our Resource Center. This on-site, entry-level position is suited for a person who is reliable and accurate, a productive self-starter, intelligent, and resourceful. This team member will provide general support to various practice groups and other departments at the firm.
- Prepares indexes, labels, and notebooks/binders;
- Files and retrieves electronic and/or physical documents via the firm’s document management system and/or records department;
- Handles routine reproduction and scanning projects;
- Works on multiple projects while remaining organized and meeting deadlines;
- Assists paralegals and legal administrative assistants with gathering and assembling materials in preparation for hearings, depositions and trials;
- Overtime may be required during periods of high workload, flexibility in daily work schedule is required;
- Adheres to departmental/Firm goals and policies; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy required;
- Strong organizational skills, able to multi-task (handle several jobs at one time);
- Flexibility required for daily changes to business needs;
- Extreme proficiency in Microsoft Office and working with PDF documents;
- Must be reliable and flexible;
- Strong team player with customer service orientation; and
- Minimum of 1 year legal experience in related capacity preferred, high school diploma required.
PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING TODAY
Fennemore is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from all social, economic and ethnic groups, and individuals with disabilities, to apply to our positions. Fennemore is dedicated to maintaining an atmosphere that promotes the diversity of personal backgrounds, experiences, abilities, perspectives and ideas. If your experience and qualifications are close to what you see listed here – even if not a perfect match — please still consider applying. If you require assistance or need reasonable accommodations during any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.
Salary: $42,000.00 – $47,000.00 per year