Our tax practice group works on sophisticated tax matters for clients in an efficient, proactive manner. The group frequently works alongside accountants, financial planners, and other groups within the firm to offer clients comprehensive tax planning services.
In the planning stages, the group counsels both individual and business entity clients regarding issues related to income taxes, sales and use taxes, employment taxes, and property taxes. Additionally, attorneys in this practice group are well-versed in estate and gift taxation, tax-deferred exchanges of real property, entity restructuring, and non-profit entity formation and tax planning.
The Tax Practice Group is ready to represent and defend clients in complex audits and collection proceedings involving the IRS, the Franchise Tax Board, the State Board of Equalization, the Employment Development Department and County Tax Assessors, boards or commissions..
We can help you if you are….
- an entrepreneur starting out and trying to decide what type of entity to use;
- an early stage or emerging company positioning for future growth or investment;
- an established concern seeking to achieve operating efficiencies or establish partnerships;
- a business seeking to implement creative benefit and compensation plans to attract, retain and reward employees;
- a mature enterprise or business owner looking to sell;
- an investor seeking to maximize after-tax returns; or
- a high-net worth individual or family who wants to minimize gift and estate taxes,
CONTACT US TODAY
We welcome the opportunity to talk to you about the tax planning strategies available to help you achieve your objectives. And, if you find yourself in a dispute with the Internal Revenue Service, the Arizona Department of Revenue, the Nevada Department of Taxation, the Colorado Department of Revenue, the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration (CDTFA) or other taxing agency, our attorneys can help you navigate that process.