Wendel Rosen Attorneys Selected to 2020 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars List
Wendel Rosen LLP, the largest law firm in the East Bay representing businesses throughout the county, announced that 19 attorneys have been named to the 2020 edition of the Northern California Super Lawyers, including one attorney to the Northern California Rising Stars list.
Northern California Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters rating service and publication, selects outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas through a rigorous, multifaceted nomination process that comprises a statewide survey of lawyers, detailed peer review and extensive research of each candidate. Approximately 5% of the Northern California Bar receives the distinction.
Approximately 29% of the firm’s attorneys were named Super Lawyers or Rising Stars. Practice areas include bankruptcy & creditor/debtor rights, bankruptcy: business, construction litigation, environmental, estate planning & probate, land use/zoning and real estate.
The following are Wendel Rosen’s 2020 Northern California Super Lawyers:
- Elizabeth Berke-Dreyfuss* – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Mark S. Bostick* – Bankruptcy: Business
- Carl D. Ciochon* – Real Estate
- Patricia E. Curtin* – Land Use/Zoning
- Michael A. Dean** – Real Estate
- Monica Dell’Osso** – Estate Planning & Probate
- Tracy Green* – Bankruptcy: Business
- Charles A. Hansen** – Real Estate
- Les A. Hausrath* – Real Estate
- Jeffery B. Levi* – Estate Planning & Probate
- Steven M. Morger* – Real Estate
- Christine K. Noma* – Environmental
- Virginia Palmer** – Estate Planning & Probate
- Jonathan W. Redding* – Environmental
- Judith Y. Tang* – Estate Planning & Probate
- Quinlan S. Tom – Construction Litigation
- R. Zachary Wasserman* – Land Use/Zoning
- Todd A. Williams* – Land Use/Zoning
*Indicates a Super Lawyer honored for five or more years.
**Indicates a Super Lawyer honored every year since the inaugural list in 2004.
Bart Flood, Estate Planning & Probate attorney, was named 2020 Rising Star. The list recognizes attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or who have been practicing law for 10 or fewer years. Fewer than 2% of the Northern California Bar receive this distinction.
The team at Wendel Rosen congratulates all 19 attorneys selected to this prestigious recognition.